Megan has not always taken the easy road in life. Becoming pregnant during her senior year of high school, Megan had to overcome many obstacles to become a successful nurse and educator. Megan is married to her husband, Matthew, and together they have five beautiful children. Megan is strong believer in the importance of faith, family, and liberty. She has a passion for education and providing student centered, ethical, evidence-based nursing care.
"Confessions of a School Nurse" emerged because Megan witnessed first hand the indoctrination of youth through the changing of classrooms and the changing of the medical field. Lies are being told to children and their parents and school nurses are seeing first hand the horrific damage occurring. It is time to confess the truth.
Speak the truth. Stand for the truth. Be the truth. The more you tell the truth, the stronger you will become and you will be filled with His amazing power, and that power will transform your life and the lives of your students.
This is where I stand:
1. I refuse to deny the importance and reality of biological sex.
2. I refuse to stand by while opportunistic boys take over women's sports and activities.
3. I refuse to stay silent about rules which violate women's privacy in bathrooms and locker rooms.
4. I refuse to revise a basic part of human speech to appease a sick subset of society.
5. I refuse to fund the mutilation of children's bodies through government programs or because of a parent's psychosis.
6. I refuse to be silenced in the face of a cancel culture which seeks to normalize and weaponize mental illness.
Your students need you to apply logic and confess the truth. Subscribe now to the monthly newsletter to gain specific insights and knowledge to play offense and defense against the indoctrination of our youth.